Sunday, December 29, 2019

Sunday Post #227: What I Got For Christmas



Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

Busy with Christmas stuff, house-sitting stuff, pet-sitting stuff... just busy 😅 Look at how cute the critters are though:



And here are some things I got for Christmas:



My parents actually gave me the Amazon GC and you bet I'm gonna buy books with that! They know me so well 🥰

What I've been watching:

So much... I don't even know where to start. Just a bunch of Christmas movies, horror movies, and some stuff on Netflix. But nothing really worth note 🤷‍♀️

Nail art of the week:



This is meant to be my New Years manicure that I did just after Christmas so it's already starting to chip. I'm gonna slap another layer of top coat over top and hope it lasts through the 1st of January at least 😅 Lol.

Online

Posted this week:







Ongoing Giveaway:

midwinters NEW.png

Book Haul

Nothing this week.

How Does It Compare? | This Remake Of The “Aerobics Video That Wins Everything” Wins Everything


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment