Thursday, December 26, 2019

Top 10 Favorite Characters & Book Boyfriends of 2019!



Today I am sharing some of my favorite characters and book boyfriends of books I read this year! It was hard to narrow it down, but I did it! 😅


Favorite Characters:

Protect the Prince (Crown of Shards, #2) Sharpest Sting (Elemental Assassin, #18)

I will always include some of Jennifer Estep's leading ladies in these types of posts, always. She just writes amazing female leads! Evie in Protect the Prince is really sassy and takes shit from no one. She's just trying to be the best queen she can be and do what's best for her kingdom. Our Elemental Assassin Gin is badass AF and just very protective of her friends and family. Gin is my favorite heroine of all time!

Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1) Wires and Nerve (Wires and Nerve, #1)

Cinder is amazing! She is strong and smart and very relatable. She's had such an awful childhood but she overcame all of that. And despite the things she can do, it's not something she would ever take advantage of, and I just love that about her. She is such a good person 🥰 She's also a cyborg and that's pretty cool 😉 And then there's her best friend Iko. She is sassy and awesome and very loyal to Cinder.

The Bane Chronicles Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy

I adore Magnus Bane! He is one of my favorite character's of all time! He is sassy and funny and magical! And one character on my list this year that if you'd told me he'd be on here a year ago, I wouldn't believe you, is Simon. I actually didn't like him at all in the first three books of the TMI series. I hated him, in fact. But by the end of City of Fallen Angels, I was starting to come around to him. And then by the end of City of Heavenly Fire, after what he did, I loved him! He's so great!


Favorite Book Boyfriends:

Kiss of Frost (Mythos Academy, #2) City of Heavenly Fire (The Mortal Instruments, #6)

These first two guys are my favorite book boyfriends of all time EVER. I wasn't originally going to include Logan because he comes from books I re-read, but how can I not? It's Logan freaking Quinn! I adore him! He is really sweet but also a sexy bad boy, and how can you not that love that combo 😉 And I of course have to include Jace. I LOVE him! Do I even need to explain myself when it comes to Jace? I feel like I gush about him all the time 😅

Cress (The Lunar Chronicles, #3) Bleach, Volume 73

And then these last two are new to me this year. First, Carswell Thorne. He's really funny and sweet and I just love him. Of all the guys in The Lunar Chronicles, he is definitely my favorite!  And then there is Renji Abarai from Bleach 😍 I love him so much! When he is first introduced, he is very iffy about Ichigo and Rukia's involvement in everything that happened, but once he finds out the truth, he is very loyal to his friends and fights by their side no matter what. Also, he's hot 😉



Let me know what some of your favorite characters were this year!

Happy Holidays! 😊

2 comments:

  1. Yay once again for Cinder! And I agree about Carswell Thorne too--love him!!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know... TLC just made my lists everywhere this year 😅

      Delete