Monday, March 2, 2020

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #189: Nothing But Scary Mary



It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I finished reading this past week:

Broken Spirits (Scary Mary, #3)Strange Girl (Scary Mary, #4)Scamming Death (Scary Mary, #5)Mr. Conjure (Scary Mary, #6)Stolen Life (Scary Mary, #7)

I read the ENTIRE Scary Mary series... well, all the books that are out at the moment. I really enjoyed the supernatural element to it and I liked the characters, but I'm really not a fan of the direction the romance went. Even then, I couldn't get enough of this series!


Currently reading:

Japanese Demystified, Premium 3rd Edition (Demystified Language)

👀


Up next:

Crush the King  (Crown of Shards, #3)

This book comes out in 2 weeks, so I'm finally gonna sit down and read my ARC! I'm excited! I love all Jennifer Estep books, and I love all of the romances she writes, so I know I'll enjoy this one!


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment