Sunday, March 1, 2020

Sunday Post #236: A B&N For a Day



Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

Nothing super exciting... I did go to the B&N pop-up shop I mentioned last week and that was fun! I ended up buying one book!

What I've been watching:

Yesterday I watched this fun movie on Disney+! It had been a hot minute since I last saw it!

The Luck of the Irish Streaming VF 2001 Regarder Film-Complet HD #TheLuckoftheIrish # # #completa #peliculacompleta #pelicula

What I've been listening to:

Lily Madwhip is back! This is one of my favorite stories, and I am so happy that we are getting more to it! Especially because now there is some mythology thrown in and I love that!



Nail art of the week:


Online

Review posted this week:

Secrets (Fear Street Collector's Edition, #3)


Other Posts:

#188: Scary Mary

February 2020

Book Haul

Bought:



This is the book I bought at the B&N pop-up shop! I'm really excited to read it because it's a Mexican American retelling of The Odyssey and La Llorona apparently helps them on their journey?? I don't know, but I can't wait to read it!

Broken Spirits (Scary Mary, #3)Strange Girl (Scary Mary, #4)Scamming Death (Scary Mary, #5)Mr. Conjure (Scary Mary, #6)Stolen Life (Scary Mary, #7)

I bought the remaining of the Scary Mary series with the Amazon GC I got for Christmas. I really enjoyed this series!


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment