Sunday, March 8, 2020

Sunday Post #237: The First of Many



Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

I've been trying to remove the purple from my hair this entire week because I want to dye my hair a different color and I was just getting too impatient to let it fade on it's own. So I've been crushing Vitamin C tablets in clarifying shampoo and then slathering that in my hair.



I don't know if you can really tell from this pictures, but it is working. The first picture I took before my first treatment, and the second one I took this morning (I did treatment #3 yesterday). So yeah, I've done this treatment three times and every time I get quite a bit of purple out. But as you can see from the second picture, I have a little bit of a purple tint left in my hair. I'll probably do this maybe one or two more times AND THEN I'll be able to dye my hair again! I'm also thinking about lightening it a bit more so the color is more vibrant, but I haven't decided yet.

What I've been watching:

Disney Channel Original Movie, The Thirteenth Year

I love these old Disney movies 🥰

Nail art of the week:



Watched a merman movie while doing some mermaid nails 😂

Online

Posted this week:

#189: Nothing But Scary Mary

#6: Creepies

Book Haul

Bought:



I'm not gonna lie, I grabbed every single Chain of Gold book box I came across 😅 This one is from Good Choice Reading and it's the first to arrive! This is one of my favorites because the book is signed!



I'm excited to get the other boxes and see what goodies they have!


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with the hair! Hope it turns out just how you want it!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm excited to try out the blue. I'm just waiting for the dye to arrive.

      Delete