Sunday, March 22, 2020

Sunday Post #239: Don't Trust Chuck



Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

I hope you're all doing well—staying safe, staying home. We're doing the whole social distancing thing here so everything is closed and/or only open for take out. I'm a nurse so it's been pretty much a normal routine for me of going to work and all that. Although I am only going to work and straight home. That's it. Everyone around here is still freaking out re: the freaking toilet paper. Listen people, don't take Apocalypse Chuck's advice...



If you saw last week's Supernatural episode then you know what is happening in the gif below (Oh my god... I think we're in one of these screens 😱):



Don't trust Chuck! Don't hoard the toilet paper! Stop panicking, it helps no one! Anyway, I'm off to see if I can find some goddamn toilet paper somewhere cause we're literally down to like 2 rolls... Yikes 😬

What I've been watching:

Last Sunday I was just feeling down what with everything that's happening, so I spent the entire day doing absolutely nothing and binge watched a bunch of Marvel movies.

Click to View Extra Large Poster Image for Captain America: Civil War

It almost started off as an Ant-Man marathon. I hadn't seen Ant-Man in a LONG time, and I'm glad I started with that one because I forgot how funny that movie is. After that I watched one of my all-time favorites (continuing to follow Ant-Man) Captain America: Civil War. Then I kinda got off the Ant-Man train even though I wanted to watch Ant-Man and the Wasp, I instead watched Thor Ragnarok which was also hilarious! Another of my favorites! After that I watched Infinity War. Then I was going to watch End Game, but by then it was already getting late so I stopped there.

I might do this again today... maybe finally watch Ant-Man and the Wasp. Idk, we'll see.

Nail art of the week:



I just did this yesterday. I was going for a sunset-y look, and I think I kinda accomplished it. Although, if I'm honest, I'm not crazy about how it turned out. I mean, it looks nice, but the pink I chose at the cuticle end of the gradient looks more red than pink, and I wanted a neon pink. I'll probably keep this a couple days then change it up.

Online

Review posted this week:

Crush the King  (Crown of Shards, #3)


Other Posts:

#190: The Only Fantasy I Will Read This Year (Probably)


Ongoing Giveaway:


Book Haul

How Does It Compare? | This Remake Of The “Aerobics Video That Wins Everything” Wins Everything

Nothing this week.


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment