Monday, May 18, 2020

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #196: Honestly, I Don't Know What I Want Lol



It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I finished reading this past week:

Gone Rogue (Wires and Nerve, #2)

Finished this series and I really enjoyed it! I love this world!


Currently reading:

Japanese Demystified, Premium 3rd Edition (Demystified Language)Chain of Gold (The Last Hours, #1)The Storm Runner (The Storm Runner, #1)

Haven't touched these 🤷‍♀️😅


Up next:

His Final Girl (B Mine #1)Lord of Shadows (The Dark Artifices, #2)

I still want to start that horror romance, but I also think I want to start book 2 in TDA, even though I already started another Shadowhunter book. Lol.


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment