Sunday, May 10, 2020

Sunday Post #244: Romantic Horror B Movie Book!



Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

You know, same old same old. Week 2 of night shift went a little better than week 1. Hopefully this week will be even better cause I still haven't gotten down a good schedule for this whole night shift business.

Got back on using Rosetta Stone to study Japanese again. I leave it for weeks at a time because it's just easier for me to use the apps on my phone. But Rosetta Stone is helpful... and free since I use it through the library. Lol.

What I've been baking:



I made some cinnamon apple crisp muffins and they are GOOD! They taste like an apple pie! 🤤 I open this contain and the smell of cinnamon hit you right in the face... it's so good!

What I've been watching:

I'm still making my way through season 2 of The Disastrous Life of Saiki K, but I'm really enjoying it! It's just insane and hilarious!

Saiki K

Nail art of the week:



Some stamping over mirror chrome nails! I used a multichrome mirror chrome powder over gel polish, which I never use cause I hate gel, but I always make an exception for these fun powders. It's very hard to capture the mutlichrome effect, but I did mange to get a video of it before I did the stamping. It's gorgeous!


Online

Posted this week:

#194: Vampires, Ghosts, and Multiverses!

The #StayAtHome Diaries Tag!

Book Haul

Bought:

His Final Girl (B Mine #1)

I recently discovered this book, read that it was a romantic horror, and I immediately need it in my life! It sounds amazing! Apparently it's very much inspired by old 80s B movies, which I love, so I am very excited to read it! I'll probably start it within the next day or so.


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment