Thursday, May 14, 2020

The Television Tag!



I saw this fun tag over at Emily the Booknerd.

1. Favorite Shows?

Oh no. Prepare yourselves because this is gonna be a long one! Lol. First up are the shows from my youth, some which I still like to revisit now.

Rugrats' returning with new TV series and movieHey Arnold!" (1996) dvd movie coverAmazon.com: The Wild Thornberrys: Season 1: Lacey Chabert, Tim ...Danny Phantom Poster Illustration on Behance
Totally Spies! (TV Series 2001-2014) - Posters — The Movie ...Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Tv Show Poster (1993) B Poster 13x19 ...Goosebumps (TV Series 1995–1998) - IMDb
Watch Drake & Josh Streaming Online | Hulu (Free Trial)Lizzie McGuire TV Show: News, Videos, Full Episodes and More | TV ...That's So RavenSabrina, the Teenage Witch Poster

Next are shows with magic or shows that have some sort of supernatural aspect to them:

Supernatural Poster Season 12Charmed (TV Series 1998–2006) - IMDbPushing Daisies 2007 Poster
The Librarians (2014). Saw the show only two times and already I love it. Have already set DVR to record the whole series.Stranger Things 3 - Group Poster - Walmart.comShadowhunters: The Mortal Instruments PosterDrew Barrymore and Timothy Olyphant in Santa Clarita Diet (2017)

I also love them superhero shows, even though I am super behind on them right now. Lol.

Latest PostersThe Flash Poster Print, 24x36 Posters - mbw004 - Melissa Benoist Web | Photo Gallery | Melissa Benoist Photos
Daredevil Poster Show: The Gifted, Series 2 Company: 20th Century Fox Television  Date: 2018/9 Synopsis: In a world where mutated humans are treated with distrust and fear, an institute for mutants battles to achieve peaceful co-existence with humanity.

And every once in a while I like to watch police procedural-type shows. I absolutely adored Criminal Minds and I'm sad it's over. But I'm currently obsessed with 9-1-1! So good!

 The Rookie Season 2 Poster Castle: The Complete Third Season [5 Discs] [DVD]

I don't watch sitcom-type shows very often, but these were two I liked:

middleMODERN FAMILY Season 8 Poster via @seat42f

As for reality-type tv shows... again I don't watch much of those either, but these are two that I do watch from time to time. I'm currently super behind on them though. Lol.

Property Brothers PosterWorst Cooks in America 2010 Poster

And last, some anime! I've only recently really gotten into anime... before last year the only ones I'd seen were DBZ and Death Note, but I am expanding my horizons! Lol.

Watch Dragon Ball Z Online Show Posterposter dragon ball super Universe Survival by naironkrFind many great new & used options and get the best deals for Death Note-personaje Póster collage 24x36 - 160591 at the best online prices at eBay! Free shipping for many products!Shonen Jump Bleach Anime Cast Cartoon Poster 24x36  #bleach #anime
Crunchyroll - Fãs japoneses elegem os melhores animes da temporada de verão 2018Attack On Titan Poster Manga / AnimeDr. Stone to Premiere at Anime Expo 2019 | MANGA.TOKYO #anime

2. Favorite Genre?

Season 11 title card [gif] (Görüntüler ile)

As you can see from above, anything with some sort of supernatural element to it.

3. Least Favorite Show?

Channel Zero (TV Series 2016– ) - IMDb

I tried to get on board with this show... I watched a couple of season but just nope. I think it's because I prefer the original stories the seasons are based on 🤷‍♀️

4. Most rewatched show/favorite show to binge-watch?

the french mistake | TumblrUnce upon the time gif supernatural gif the vampire diaries gif ...

Oh, this one is easy. It's definitely:

Supernatural: Eight Best Meta Episodes

I honestly don't even know how many times I've watched and re-watched Supernatural. It's my go-to show to put on when I don't know what to watch or to just put on for some background noise. I love it! (If you couldn't already tell by my incessant use of Supernatural gifs in every post ever 😅)

5. Do you prefer watching things week by week or binge-watching?

Netflix Dean GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Definitely binge watching! It's a real problem 😅 (It's funny cause I'm on Netflix literally as I write this lol).

6. Favorite Television Characters?

Sam And Dean

The Winchesters. I love their relationship!

7. Favorite Television Ships?

10 Important Lessons Vegeta And Bulma Taught Me About LoveHappy Birthday, Julian McMahon: 7 Ways 'Charmed's' Cole Turner Made Us Love Him | Geeks

I adore Bulma and Vegeta! They are such an odd pairing, but I love them! Pheobe and Cole in Charmed were also my favorite!

Piper and Leo...Charmed Abby & Buck

And of course, Leo and Piper too. Malec is a big duh. And I also really loved Buck and Abby in 9-1-1... they were SO cute together!

8. Show you could never get into?

Das Throne of the Dead Plakat ist ein Must-Have für jeden echten GOT Fan. Offizieller Game of Thrones LizenzartikelSchönes Geschenk… #gameofthrones #poster

Just not interested, sorry 🤷‍♀️

9. Show you fell out of love with?

Be Quiet Pretty Little Liars GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Too many As, too little patience. I might get back to it now that it's over though...

10. Canceled too soon?

Pushing Daisies 2007 Poster

This show is SO good and has such a cool premise! Definitely deserved more seasons!

11. Guilty Pleasure Show?

America's Next Top Model Poster

Idk, I don't really consider any of the shows I watch guilty pleasures. Other people would probably list their favorite trashy reality tv, but I don't really watch that. Years ago I used to watch ANTM and I absolutely loved it! I haven't seen any of the latest seasons though.

12. What are you currently watching?

The Disastrous Life of Saiki K. Poster Designs Poster The Rookie Season 2 Poster

Literally as I am writing this I'm watching The Disastrous Life of Saiki K and I love it! It's really insane and hilarious! I'm on the very last episode so that makes me really sad. I'm gonna need to find a new anime to watch after this. Anyway, after I'm done with that episode, I'm gonna go watch the season finale of 9-1-1 where Abby freaking comes back, FINALLY! And I'm also gonna go catch up on The Rookie.


I am not tagging anyone in particular, but feel free to do it yourself if you'd like! Let me know what some of your favorite TV shows are! I'm always looking for something new to watch (especially if it's anime!) 😁

6 comments:

  1. OH MY PUSHING DAISIES WAS AMAZING! I LOVE KRISTIN CHENOWETH SO MUCH. Yes, they should have never cancelled that show.

    emilythebooknerd.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? It was SO good! I haven't watched it in a while, so I'm thinking I'm gonna have to revisit it soon 😉

      Delete
  2. I remember Pushing Daisies! My husband and I loved that show when we were students... Definitely cancelled too soon! I love this tag too. Think I'll be adding this to my list of tags to do. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yay! I can't wait to see your answers! Pushing Daisies was so good! I know a lot of people who love it, so I'm wondering why it was cancelled in the first place. Idk 🤷‍♀️

      Delete
  3. I LOVED Charmed and Pushing Daisies (I agree that the latter deserved more time).

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete