Monday, June 1, 2020

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #198: Idk...



It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I finished reading this past week:

shrug

Nothing this week 😅


On hold AKA I’ll get back to them eventually:

Japanese Demystified, Premium 3rd Edition (Demystified Language)Chain of Gold (The Last Hours, #1)The Storm Runner (The Storm Runner, #1)

👀


Currently reading:

Lord of Shadows (The Dark Artifices, #2)

Still reading this, still breaking my heart. But I love it! Lol.

tumblr_m98tf9DlsP1r1c8rw.gif (500×288)


Up next:

How Does It Compare? | This Remake Of The “Aerobics Video That Wins Everything” Wins Everything

Not sure yet. I have some books lined up, but idk where my mood will take me.


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment