The goal today is to finish The Dungeon Anarchist's Cookbook. I have just over 100 pages left, so it's totally doable. (Also, I just emailed a therapist and I don't know why it took me so long 😠We'll see what happens.)
Saturday - 10am
Last night I fell asleep while I was playing Tomodachi Life, so this morning I played a little but more. And then THIS happened:
😆 Anyway, I'm gonna go get ready for the day, then I'm going to read. I'll be back with an update later on!
Saturday - 4pm
Okay, I have finished a crochet project and read 70 pages! Look at how cute that little ghost is! 😠He glows in the dark too!
Some last minute plans this evening... I'm going to Seattle 😆 Not for anything fun, unfortunately. We're taking our parents to the airport. It's about 3 hours from here, so I'm going to take my cross-stitching with me and my book because I'm almost done with it! We'll see how it goes, though, because I get car sick sometimes 😅 I don't know when I'll be back tonight, so I may or may not do another update. Idk. We'll see. Lol. (Also, the therapist replied back, which I wasn't expecting because it's Saturday, but I guess we're really doing this thing!)
No comments:
Post a Comment