Pages

Monday, September 14, 2026

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #476: I Love the Cosmere


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I read:


I loved this book so freaking much! 😭 I knew I could count on Brandon Sanderson to give me a good book to read 😆 I just love his world building, his interesting magical systems, and his lovable characters! It's SO good! I can't wait to read another Brandon Sanderson book! Although the next one on my Cosmere list is over 1000 pages and that's a little intimidating 😅


Currently reading:


I got this ARC in my inbox this week and I was SO excited! I love this series!


Up next:


So I'm pushing this one back so I can read some Ellie Jordan first 😆


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment