
I'm not gonna lie, I forgot about this post until very late 😅 My hyperfixation hyperfixated real hard today and I didn't do much besides play Cat Mail Co. Lol. Aside from that, a fairly typical week... stressful week at work, an emotional therapy session, and a lot of hobbies and crafts. This is the embroidery project I finished this week:

I'm starting to run out of these embroidery projects, so I'm gonna have to do something about that soon 😆
I went to watch Resident Evil today and it was so fun! It really felt like I was in the middle of a Resident Evil game! I enjoyed it!
I also started season 2 of Reacher, and I'm also working my way through my never-ending Supernatural rewatch 😆 (Though I'm thinking of adding Charmed to the rotation soon 👀)
Omg, I did nothing today but watch Resident Evil in the evening with my brothers, and play Cat Mail Co. all day before that 😆 It's basically a post office sim, but with cats 😂 It's so fun though! Especially if you're into organizing!
I'm also still playing Cyberpunk. I apparently just got done with the prologue, according to my brother. I finally got my hands on a shotgun, so I think I'll have a lot more fun shooting things in this game now. I'm a shotgun girly, I have discovered... in GAMES 😆
On the Blog
|
|
| #476: I Love the Cosmere |

And this is my recent haul from B&N. Some fantasy, some horror, and puzzles! So excited for all these! (Also, if you like sudoku and murder mysteries like I do, Murdoku is so freaking fun!)
omgosh I've got Cat Mail Co. on my wishlist!! So glad you like it! I'm currently playing an escape room kinda game, but I might try this one during winter. Idk why, but I love playing "delivery" types of games during that time lol Also cooking games...
ReplyDeleteAnywho, you've got a nice haul 😍 Haven't "played" Murdoku, but I do have the Murdle book and it's been an obsession of mine since July lol
P.S. all of your embroidery project are so so cute! I could stare at them all day 🤩