Title: Sakamoto Days: Vol. 12
Series: Sakamoto Days #12
Previous books in this series: Sakamoto Days #1 | Sakamoto Days #2 | Sakamoto Days #3 | Sakamoto Days #4 | Sakamoto Days #5 | Sakamoto Days #6 | Sakamoto Days #7 | Sakamoto Days #8 | Sakamoto Days #9 | Sakamoto Days #10 | Sakamoto Days #11
Author: Yuto Suzuki
Genre: YA, manga, adventure
Publication date: June 2024
Published by: VIZ Media
Source: Borrowed from library
Add it on Goodreads
Buy it: Amazon | B&N
Synopsis: Taro Sakamoto was once a legendary hit man considered the greatest of all time. Bad guys feared him! Assassins revered him! But then one day he quit, got married, and had a baby. He’s now living the quiet life as the owner of a neighborhood store, but how long can Sakamoto enjoy his days of retirement before his past catches up to him?!
It's an assassin showdown! Shishiba and Osaragi take on Yotsumura and his geisha on the streets of Kyoto. What happened between Shishiba and Yotsumura in the past to sour their strong mentor-disciple relationship? Meanwhile, chaos engulfs the JCC as the battle between Sakamoto and Kanaguri comes to a head!
This volume was INSANE! We get the background into Amane’s past with his parents and omg... I can’t. We know from previous volumes that his dad killed his mom, and he is understandably enraged. However, in this volume, we learn the motives behind his dad’s actions and I was well and truly shocked. It was awful! I just feel for this family 😢
We also learn some interesting things about X and what his deal is. It was... interesting. And I think we’re finally going to go into Skamoto’s past with X, and I am really looking forward to that!
This was really good though! It actually included one of my favorite tropes in anime/manga where there is a petite, delicate-looking girl being an absolute badass with a giant weapon 🤣 I just love this so much. Lol.
Really looking forward to the next volume!
This was really good though! It actually included one of my favorite tropes in anime/manga where there is a petite, delicate-looking girl being an absolute badass with a giant weapon 🤣 I just love this so much. Lol.
Really looking forward to the next volume!
No comments:
Post a Comment