Sunday, January 31, 2021

Sunday Post #260: The Makeup Purge


Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

It was another uneventful week of work. The one thing I did get done this week was that I got rid of a BUNCH of makeup. This whole last year I haven't really been wearing a lot of makeup, especially lipstick, so I had to get rid of a lot of it just because it had expired. Here's the before and after of that mess 😅:


My everyday makeup consists of brow pencil/mascara, eyeliner, and mascara. That's it. And lip balm. I actually got rid of all of my lipstick except for one that was brand new. I just don't wear a lot of makeup these days, and it felt so good to get rid of all the stuff I don't use!


As for my Japanese studies goes... well that blue number is still up there, but it's gone down since last week. Last week it was at 600! 😅😂

Nail art of the week:


I'm writing this post Saturday night, so I JUST finished doing this design. I had a hard time deciding what I wanted to do, but I finally settled on a fake water marble using this pretty blueberry blue color 💙

Online

Reviews posted this week:



Other posts:

#208: Can't Stop with the Assassin

January 2021

Book Haul

For Review:


Thank you so much to Harper Voyager! I am VERY excited to read this!


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

4 comments: