Monday, July 25, 2022

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #275: On Vacation


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date and Unleashing Reads.

If you read my Sunday Post yesterday, then you know I'm currently on the road! We're heading to Omaha (from Washington state... driving 😨), and tonight we stopped for the day in Rapid City, South Dakota! We should arrive to our destination by tomorrow! Anyway, I'm currently sitting in my hotel room and decided to write this up. So if the post formatting is off or the pictures aren't great... you know why 😅😂


What I read:


So this past week before I left for my vacation, I read The Night Shift, a mystery thriller that I really enjoyed. I feel like there wasn't a terrible amount of action, but I didn't really mind because the story itself was very engaging! And then after that I read Flying, a sci-fi book with aliens and romance... but this one I didn't enjoy as much 😬 This story wasn't as engaging and I didn't love the MC, who was sometimes very childish. The only thing I really liked was the romance lol.


Currently reading:


Haven't touched it 👀


Up next:


I brought my Kindle and a couple physical books with me, but I'm not sure what I'm gonna be reading next.


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment