Monday, January 16, 2023

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #299: Fantasy, But Maybe Back to Thrillers


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I read:


I loved this book , I really did, but that ending was frustrating! I saw it coming, but still! It's a good thing I only have to wait till the end of the month for the next and last book in the series. Lol. But I really did enjoy this! I liked that there was this sort of murder mystery going on, what with a bunch of Shadowhunters being murdered. And I just love these characters. Cassie Clare always writes loveable characters!


Currently reading:


I'm halfway through with this one and I'm not as into it as I was expecting to be, but I'm still enjoying it. Something just happened at the end of the last chapter I read and things are not good for Gemma 😬 I am excited to continue reading though 😆 Things are gonna get so bad, I can feel it!


Up next:


After a bit of fantasy, I think I'm going to go back to thrillers... maybe. My mood hasn't made up it's mind yet. Lol.


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment