Sunday, February 7, 2021

Sunday Post #261: A Witchlight For Reading


Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

Another uneventful week of work. I get my second dose of the covid vaccine in 2 days. so We'll see how that goes. In other news, I got some more nail art supplies... no one is surprised 😅


I also got some goodies from LitJoy Crate: a cute pen, a Shadowhunters coffee measuring spoon (that I'm going to use for tea 😂), and a Shadowhunters witchlight! It is so cool! I love it!


As for my Japanese studies... I neglected WaniKani this week and my blue numbers went up again 🙈 I'm hoping to focus on this more this week, but we'll see 😅


What I've been watching:

I caught up on a lot of my shows (no anime... yet) and then I sat down and watched a couple of Marvel movies: The Winter Soldier (my favorite!), Ant-Man, and Ant-Man and the Wasp.

What I've been listening to:

I've been catching up on MrCreepyPasta's stories because I am terribly behind, and I am really enjoying listening to his stories again. What definitely pushed me was listening to the Tales from the Gas Station audiobook which is narrated by him. He' so good!

Nail art of the week:

My nails are, surprsingly, currently naked and I hate it. Lol. I was going to do my nails this weekend but then the readathon happened and now idk when I'll get to them. Hopefully tomorrow. Or today if I'm really procrastinating with the readathon 😅

Online

Reviews posted this week:



Other posts:

#209: Okay, Let's Move On (For Now)

24in48 Readathon

#12: I Already Miss Her

Book Haul

For Review:


Jennifer sent me a paper ARC of Capture the Crown 😭 I love it! I'm very excited to read this book! Thank you so much Jennifer!


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment