Monday, May 3, 2021

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #221: It's Been 10 Years??


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I finished reading this past week:


This week I read Renegades and Touch of Frost, both of which I loved! The Renegades world is really cool and I loved the characters! That ending was 🤯 And Touch of Frost was a re-read. After finishing Renegades, just out of nowhere, I had the urge to read this book. I don't know why, but I did it. Lol. And I loved it as much as I did the first time I read it TEN years ago! I cannot believe it's been that long since I read this book!


Currently reading:



Up next:


I am gonna continue on with these two series! I think I'm gonna read Kiss of Frost first because I need another Logan fix 😍 And after that I'll read the sequel to Renegades!


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment