Saturday, May 29, 2021

Finish the Series #14: On A Superhero Binge


Just over two months ago, I was working my way through the Bigtime series and I really thought I was going to finish it...


But NOPE! It didn't happen. I only have two more books in the series left, but I just needed a break from it. Me and the instalove in this series just do not get along 😬


I did, however, read the entire Renegades series. To be fair, this is a series I started just this year, but I have owned the entire trilogy for a while now. And I'm glad I finally got to it because I really loved it!



Right now I'm reading the Jamie Baker trilogy, which I also started this year. I LOVED the first book! And at the time of writing this post, I'm just about done with the second book (which, to be honest, I'm not loving as much 🙈). Depending on how things go with that second book, I may or may not read the final book in the trilogy in the coming month. I guess we'll see. But besides that, I don't really have any series in my sights that I want to finish in the immediate future.


Series finished so far in 2021: 3

Let me know if you've read any of these series or if there is a series you are working on finishing right now 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment