Sunday, March 27, 2022

Sunday Post #293: Almost Spring Break...


Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

Nothing much to report this week, although Spring break is coming up! This week at work, they have conferences at school, so I will have half days. And the week after that will be Spring break! So the next two weeks should be pretty easy and laid back. Really looking forward to that! Oh! I did touch up my hair color yesterday because it was very faded! I haven't taken any pictures yet, but ho9pefully I'll have some for next week.

What I've been watching:


I started this movie last week and I never finished it 🙈 I'm hoping to finish it today because I really liked the original, and the idea of a Japanese remake intrigued me.

What I've been playing:

I haven't been playing much of anything this week, although I am considering buying the new Kirby game... I might after I finish writing this post 👀

Nail art of the week:


Reflective polishes are my new favorite thing! They are so cool and sparkly! I love them!

Online

Posted this week:

#259: Second DNF of the Year...

Book Haul

Image result for i got nothing gif


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment