Monday, May 23, 2022

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #266: So Much Historical


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I read:



I really enjoyed My Lady Jane! This type of book is not usually something I would read, but I kept seeing it around and it just sounded like so much fun. And it was! It was ridiculous and I loved it! After that I read a little steampunk... it's been a while since I read anything steampunk-related, but I really enjoyed The Strange Case of Finley Jane! The technology they have is interesting, plus the main character seems to have some superpowers!


Currently reading:


I am really enjoying this world! However, it is a multiple POV book and I am finding myself not caring for one POV in particular 😬 I love Finley and I wish it was just in her POV. But hopefully I'll start being more invested in this other character.


Up next:


Absolutely no clue. Although I might be done with the historical stuff for a while 😅 I might go back to sci-fi.


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment