Sunday, May 29, 2022

Sunday Post #300: Nail Polish and Books... What Else is New?


Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

Just work, what else is new. Lol. Although we did have half day on Friday and then we have a holiday on Monday, so I'm getting a nice break. Oh! I did just get some new nail polishes I'm gonna be playing with today!


What I've been watching:

Nothing but the trial to be honest. Lol. It's over now though, but closing on Friday was insane! Anyway, the first part of the latest season of Stranger Things just came out, so I'm gonna be watching that! Very excited! I've missed this show!

What I've been playing:

There was a new update in Power Wash Simulator so I've been playing that! I'm currently making my way through the train, which looks a little difficult cause it has a bunch of little levers and knobs. But it's fun!



Nail art of the week:


Online

Posted this week:

#266: So Much Historical


Book Haul

For Review:


This one sounds like a very intriguing sci-fi with romance, so I'm excited to read it! Thanks Entangled Teen!


Library Loot:


I grabbed the next book in the Steampunk Chronicles from the library, and I am really looking forward to reading it because I liked Jasper and I feel like we didn't get enough of him in the first book, but this one seems a little more Jasper-centric.


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment