Sunday, August 27, 2023

Sunday Post #364: Started Off Great...


Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

So this was the week of the readathon, and while I started off great, by midweek I was starting to feel burnt out so I haven't read anything these last two days. Today is the last day of the readathon and I think I'm going to attempt to read a couple of graphic novels. Something easy.

Besides that, I got my hair done and made a brookie!


My hair is SO blonde, it's weird! 😆 But it's not gonna stay blonde for long... I'm gonna dye it back to purple in the next day or two! I'm SO excited! I don't feel like myself unless my hair is purple (or sometimes blue lol). (And yes, I am wearing my Spooky Reading Season t-shirt... it's August which means it's basically spooky season 😆)

What I've been listening to:

New Unlike Pluto album!! It's SO good!! This is no surprise to me because I love all of his music. Lol. (I'm also still listening to Fall Out Boy's Take This to Your Grave... I don't know why, but that album is constantly stuck in my head these days lol).


What I've been playing:

Still playing The Sims 4 👀 Lol.

Online

Books reviewed this week:

★★★☆☆
★★★★★
★★★☆☆
★★★★☆


Other posts from this week:

#330: Let the Readathon Begin!

Book Haul

Gifted:


Got a couple of Janette Rallison with a gift card! I love her romances! They're so cute!


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment