Monday, May 6, 2024

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #367: Heroes of Olympus


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I read:


I really enjoyed House of Whispers! I just love the Fear family lore and the deaths in this one were so good!

And I loved The Mark of Athena, but no one is surprised. Lol. It was so fun and action-packed! I forgot how cute Annabeth and Percy were together. I did not forget about that literal cliffhanger though 👀 Lol.


Currently reading:


I'm not too far into this one, only a few chapters in. But I, of course, love it. Lol.


Up next:


Aside from The Blood of Olympus, I also want to start something else. Something spooky, maybe? Idk yet. Lol.


What are you reading this week?

2 comments:

  1. it's been ages since I last read a Fear Street book 😂 I read maybe 4 in total, but I remember them being really spooky and fun. I'll have to remember to pick them up in autumn again 😄

    currently I'm not reading anything lol I finished a book yesterday that's part of a duology, but I didn't realize the second book has a completely different set of characters and only "exists in the same universe" and now I don't wanna read it 😂 but I do have another sci-fi series to start, I'm just too lazy to do it today lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been loving revisiting Fear Street! They are very fun!

      Oooh I totally get that. But yay for sci-fi!

      Delete