Friday, June 8, 2012

Witches and Witchcraft 2012 Reading Challenge


So, this year I've joined quite a few reading challenges, and I just realized that I haven't posted any intro posts to these challenges! So, yes, half way into the year, I'm going to write up these posts ;)

The 1st one is the 2012 Witches and Witchcraft Reading Challenge. This challenge will run from Jan 1, 2012 - Dec 31, 2012 and the books read should be about a witch as a main character, or major witchcraft elements counts. Click here for more info and to sign up!

I LOVE anything witchy! Witches are my favorite supernatural beings! So this challenge is just awesome! I'm gonna go for the Maiden Level...I have to read  6-10 witchy books.

I'm keeping track of my 2012 reading challenges on this page, so feel free to check them out!

If you like anything magical and love witches, this is the reading challenge to join! Hope you have some witchy fun ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment