Monday, June 18, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (#11)


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey.

~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Oooh, I haven't done one of these in a while! But school is over and I'm free to read all I want! Whooo! Until September, that is, lol.

Here is what I have finished reading:


Lies Beneath (Lies Beneath #1) by Anne Greenwood Brown

~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Currently reading:

 

Enthralled: Paranormal Diversions
Shatter Me (Shatter Me #1) by Tahereh Mafi

~~~  ~~~ ~~~

Up next:


Unnatural law (Darwin's Children #2) by Natasha Larry

~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Have you read any of these?? What books will you be reading this week? Tell me in comments or leave me a link to your post!

1 comment:

  1. I'm reading An Inspector Lynley Mystery. I've seen the movie and it is time for the book. :-)

    ReplyDelete