Sunday, March 26, 2023

Sunday Post #343: New Music for My Soul


Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

Just another week of work. This next week is conference week, so I will have half days at work. And then the week after that is spring break! I know I was just on vacation like a month ago, but I'm excited for spring break 😆

What I've been watching:

Just my regular shows: all the 9-1-1s and all The Rookies. Lol.

What I've been listening to:

Friday was a good day for music because Fall Out Boy has  new album!! YAY! And I really like it!! The boys still got it! 😆 At the moment, my favorite song is I Am My Own Muse... it's so good!


AND Mr. Unlike Pluto also started putting out new music, and this new song is so freaking good!! But to be fair, I love anything he puts out. Lol. But this man is insane! He puts out a new song every week for weeks on end, and he just started this past Friday, when his last album literally came out like FOUR months ago!! He's crazy! Lol. But his music is SO good! I don't know how he does it! I'm just glad that I have so much new music to listen to right now (All Time Low also had a new album come out last Friday, so there's that too. Lol).


What I've been playing:

Still playing Thief Simulator 😆 And I'm doing pretty good on the Ring Fit Adventure. I was a bit sore those first few days, but I think I'm gonna have to up the difficulty level a bit now.

Nail art of the week:


Online

Books reviewed this week:

★★★★☆
★★★★☆
★★★★☆


Other posts from this week:

#308: Hunted Houses!
#2: All the ARCs!


Ongoing giveaway:


Book Haul

Purchased:


I got my Chain of Thorns book box from Fae Crate!! Ah! I love it!


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment