Monday, March 20, 2023

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #308: Hunted Houses!


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I read:


I really enjoyed Sunset House, it was a classic haunted house book, but the house itself was actually a retirement home filled with some very interesting older characters. I always enjoy an Ellie Jordan novel. I loved Heart Stings SO MUCH! It was cute and action-packed, and I'm just glad we got something new in the Elemental Assassin world because it has been a while. How to Sell a Haunted House was not what I was expecting. It wasn't nearly as fun as I was hoping or scary. Was it creepy? Yes. But, idk, it was just... fine.


Currently reading:


I think I'm gong to be getting back into this one cause it's been a while 😅


Up next:


Very excited for the new Space Janitor book!


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment