Sunday, March 5, 2023

Sunday Post #340: Vacation Recap


Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

Well, I'm back from vacation 😔 It  was a lot of fun though! I didn't take nearly as many pictures as I did when I went to Cancun last time, but I'll post some below. We spent a lot of time at the beach or by the pool, and it was just nice to sit and drink margaritas and do absolutely nothing. Lol. We did end up going to Chichen Itza again, which I loved. And we also saw a cenote. I love Cancun and would've happily spent more time there if I could. Lol.


I also decided to join Pango to sell some books I no longer want. I've been thinking about it for a while, but I finally gave in. I don't have a lot of books up yet, but I'll slowly be getting more up there.


What I've been watching:

I watched some season 3 of Supernatural on the plane ride back. And I also caught up on 911: Lone Star, The Rookie, The Rookie Feds, and SWAT. Just the same shows I watch. Lol.

What I've been playing:


There was a new drop in Power Wash Simulator and I didn't even know! I'm not even done with the Lara Croft one yet!

Nail art of the week:


Online

Posted this week:

#305: Momentary Pause
February 2023



Reviews:

★★★★☆
★★★★☆


Ongoing giveaway:


Book Haul

Freebies:


I had a free book credit on Thriftbooks that was about to expire, so I used it on this sci-fi book! I still had to pay like $2 for tax and shipping, which is kinda lame. Lol. But hey, free book! And it's in really good condition!


Library Loot:


The next book in the Sinister Summer series!


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment