Monday, September 11, 2023

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #333: Dark and Spooky


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I read:


Slasher Girls and Monster Boys was dark but I didn't end up loving it as much as I thought I would. I mean, it was fine, but none of the stories wowed me. One of Us is Next on the other hand... I pretty much read it in one day, it was so good!! I actually ended up guessing some of the stuff that was going on ahead of time, and that's usually a negative, but it wasn't here! I liked it regardless, and some plot twists still got me! It was just a well-done mystery and I'm excited to read the last book in the trilogy!


Currently reading:


And I'm almost done with this one! I have less than a third of the book left, I think, and I'm enjoying it! This one is also very dark, but this one I'm liking! I'm interested to see how things end because so far things are going all sorts of wrong 😬


Up next:


Like I said, I really want to read One of Us is Back soon, but I'm doing a buddy read and I'm waiting for the others to get ahold of the book. Meanwhile, I'm going to be reading this novella! I'm excited!


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment