Monday, July 1, 2024

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #374: Another Re-read?


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I read:

  

Okay, so I lied last week and ended up not reading Circe. I'm still in that slumpy sort of mood, so I ended up going with shorter books with pictures! Lol. That's literally all my brain could take at the time. But I enjoyed these books! I love the Cells at Work! anime so I was very much looking forward ot reading the manga, and it was as fun as the show! And then I also read another Percy Jackson book, but this one was a collection of three short stories plus lots of fun illustrations and games. I also really enjoyed this one!


Currently reading:


👀


Up next:


Honestly, I don't even know at this point. My mood is just not cooperating. I'm honestly thinking of starting another re-read because that's just easy and I know I like it. Maybe some Gin Blanco? I miss her, and we aren't getting any new Elemental Assassin books this year, so that's a good excuse as any 😆 But idk, we'll see.


What are you reading this week?

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you're struggling with such a reading slump! That is not fun! It would suck for me right now with being off school and having the time to read. Fingers crossed it gets better!
    Lisa Loves Literature

    ReplyDelete