Sunday, June 30, 2024

Sunday Post #408: Fun with a Price


Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

So last weekend I visited my cousin who lives in Yakima, and we went to the Paranormal Cirque II!


It is basically a horror-themed circus and it was SO much fun!! I would definitely go again! I included some videos in the spoiler tag below, so hopefully they show up okay. This circus is rated R because first of all, horror lol, but also has adult content like sexual humor and scantily clad people, which if you watch horror movies, you know that type of stuff always goes hand in hand with horror. Lol. But I loved it! It was fun and it was funnier than I was anticipating!



My cousin also gave me this t-shirt, and it is my new favorite 😂


We also did a lot of shopping and watching horror movies, and it was just a really good weekend all around. However, she was just getting over a cold when I was there and I unfortunately caught it. It hasn't been too bad, just your average cold, but I've been taking it easy this week. Yesterday all I did was play The Sims 4, and today I plan on doing the same 😂

As for the rest of the week, Summer school started and so far it's going pretty well. The kids in this class are a lot more chill, but I think that's because they don't all know each other. Lol. Aside from that, I still owe you some pictures of my new hair color, but I honestly cannot be bothered to do it right now. Next week! Maybe. Lol. Anyway, I'm gonna go eat a late breakfast, medicate myself, and get into bed and play more TSM4 😆

What I've been playing:

Rain on Your Parade is so chaotic and fun and I am so glad I decided to buy it!


And I ended up finishing the base game this week! I've been wanting to buy a new game but I told myself I couldn't until I finished one of the ones I recently bought. Lol. And I did it! (Though I haven't actually bought the game I want yet, Go Go Town, because I'm trying to hold out until it comes out on Switch, but that won't be until next year 😩). This next screen shot was from this credits level where you got to meet the people who worked on the game and...


And you know what I did? I totally rained on his computer AND MY GAME PROMPTLY SHUT DOWN 🤣🤣🤣 I wasn't even mad because I was laughing so hard! One of the things I loved about this game was the sassy writing and how self-aware it was. It was just SO good!!


So that's why it rains so much in Seattle 😆 While I may have finished the base game, I actually still have a lot more gameplay left. Below on my start screen, you'll see that the start button is Start+ because there's more content in the levels. But next to that is another button for DLC, which I am very excited about!


As for The Sims 4, I've been having a lot of fun playing my Every Occult/Mystical Motherhood mashup of a challenge. I have three occults so far and things are finally starting to get interesting! One thing I thought was really cute was all the little interactions with the little werewolf 😻

 

I've played with werewolves before and they are actually one of my favorite occults to play with, but I have never had a Sim be born a werewolf, so this was new to me.


Oh and I also had them living in a haunted house because we need a ghost. Lol. As a fan of horror, that message from a random ghost made me laugh 😂 Can't say the same about my Sims 👀😆

 

And here we have them being just a happy family. It's so cute how they all autonomously just sit together and char. And Morgyn Ember, my Spellcaster's dad, is always coming around! He actually stayed at the house for like a week. He's definitely the dad that shows up the most of the three baby daddies my Sim has. Lol.

Nail art of the week:


No nail art, just holo. Lol.

Online

Book reviewed this week:

★★★☆☆


Other posts from this week:

#373: Slump Begone!

 

Book Haul

Purchased:

 

I got some books from Pango Books and the seller outdid it with the packaging! 😍 I'm gonna have to up my packaging game 😅 (I do have some books listed on Pango, if anyone is interested 👀 I am planning on having a sale for the 4th of July, so you can definitely wait for that. Lol.) Also, these books were so cheap! That cookbook was only $5 and it is in such good condition! It's great!


Library Loot:


I loved this anime, so I'm having a lot of fun reading the manga!


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment