Thursday, May 31, 2012

Monthly Round Up: May 2012


Guess who failed again...ME! lol
I had hoped to read at least 4 books this month...I ended up reading only 3...which is not so bad...at least I read something :P And yes, school is still taking up most of my time. BUT here are the good news: I'm almost done! I've got tomorrow, all of next week, and the week after I have class on Monday and Tuesday (I have Wednesday off) and then my finals are on Thursday and then I'll be free from Human Anatomy and Physiology! Woot Woot! Man, this class is exhausting (just took an exam on the muscles today and have a paper due tomorrow)!

Anyway, I'm sure you don't care, lol. Here are the 3 books I read this month:

  

Bonds of Fenris S.J. Bell
If I Die (Soul Screamers #5) by Rachel Vincent
Blood Ties (Blood Coven Vampire #6)

I really liked all these books! But if you're wondering which was my favorite, check out my Book of the Month!

Also, here are the books I reviewed this month:


And some other random posts:


 In June I will do much better in the reading department...I can feel it!

 What reading goals did you accomplish for the month of May?? Leave me a link and I'll go check it out!

2 comments:

  1. You did good. College does take a lot of your time up...and I actually took anatomy & physiology 1 & 2 so I know what you're going through. Good luck and happy reading

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a tough class! I have actually already taken both parts of A&P...I got a B+ in A&P 1 the 1st time around but my advisor said I should re-take the class again and get an A 'cause I'll have a better chance of getting into nursing school. Trying to get an A in this class is the hardest thing I have done! But so far my overall grade is a 95% so I'm feeling pretty good about it :)

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete