Thursday, May 31, 2012

Book of the Month: May 2012


"Book of the Month" is a monthly event hosted by Book Whales YA Reviews. This is done to highlight one of the books that you have read in the previous month.
 This will enable us to comment from one blog to another. Books you recommend for others to read. Hope you guys will join us. We would love to see your favorite book of the month!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For the month of May, I only read 3 books...so I don't have a lot to choose from, and I really liked them all! This is the problem for me every month...I don't know which book was the best! I liked them all! But this month was a tiny bit easier. If I had to choose one of the 3 books I read, I would definitely choose.....

If I Die (Soul Screamers #5) by Rachel Vincent
If I Die was Epic! It was amazing, and great, and emotional-roller-coaster-y, and TOD! Oh, I love me some Tod! ;) Souls Screamers is definitely one of my fave series! I seriously cannot wait to see what happens next in Before I Wake!

What was your favorite book this month?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lili,
    I haven't tried reading this series yet. The blurb sounds promising. I will definitely put this on my reading list. Thanks for sharing

    -TheUnseelieNerd

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a really good series! You should definitely try it!

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete