Hey guys! Today I am sharing a giveaway that Stacey Kade is holding, one I am personally excited about! The Ghost and the Goth exclusive scene, ahhh!! :D I'm getting ahead of myself, lol. Here are the details:
THE RULES, book one, in the Project Paper Doll series will be out in paperback on April 1 (with that sharp new cover!) and THE HUNT, book two, will be out in hardcover on April 22. To celebrate, Stacey is holding a very epic giveaway!
If you order/pre-order THE RULES or THE HUNT by April 22:
1.) Stacey will send you a signed bookmark and a set of magnets featuring the new covers:
2.) You will also be entered to win a $25 gift card to your choice of bookstore/online retailer.
3.) PLUS, you’ll receive exclusive access to a new scene Stacey Kade is writing featuring Alona Dare and Will Killian!! SO excite! And if you don't know who they are, they are the main characters from The Ghost and the Goth series :) Anyway, Stacey is still figuring out what scene she is going to write, but I know that whatever she chooses, it will be GREAT!
To claim your prizes, e-mail Stacey Kade your name, mailing address (for the bookmark and magnets) and documentation of your purchase–a photo or screenshot of your receipt or order confirmation, for example–by APRIL 22, 2014 to: firstname.lastname@example.org
A few tips/caveats from Stacey:
- PLEASE use a subject line, something like Order/Pre-order Documentation, so it doesn’t get caught up in spam or mistaken for something virus-y.
- Send the confirmation from an email that you check regularly/plan to keep as that is how I’ll be contacting you.
- We’re still working out how the new Alona and Will scene will be shared. I may be emailing it to you directly. There may be a locked page on a website. Not sure yet, but I’ll keep you posted.
- Your name and address will not be shared with anyone.
- As they say in commercials, “Supplies are limited.” I’ll send bookmarks and magnets until I run out. But everyone who sends me the order/pre-order documentation will receive the new Alona/Will scene and will be entered to win the gift card.
- Please be patient with me. :) I may be able to get some help with the mailing, but more than likely, it’ll be just me sealing envelopes and scrawling addresses. So, it may take me a bit to get everything out to you.
[See Stacey Kade's original blog post about the giveaway HERE.]
So what are you waiting for?? Go forth and get yourself an amazing read PLUS some extra goodies! :D