Monday, July 24, 2023

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #326: Murders and Mysteries


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I read:


Lots of reading got done this week! Mostly with the help of the readathon this weekend. Lol. Prior to the readathon, I read War of Flesh and Metal which is the last book in a trilogy. It was fine. I like that it took place mostly in CyberCorp Tower in one day. The story was interesting, but I was not a fan of where the romance went. But overall it was an okay read.

And then during the readathon, I finished Four Dead Queens, which I really enjoyed! It was an intriguing read with a really interesting world.

The Funtime Show is book 19 in the Ellie Jordan series, and I of course enjoyed it! I love this series and the cases that Ellie and Stacey go on! This one had a bunch of creepy puppets which was, well, creepy. Lol. But I liked it!

And the last book I read during the readathon was Frightmares. I also liked this one! This one takes place in a haunted house attraction where a murder happened! I really loved the setting and the mystery was pretty good.


Currently reading:


I actually didn't touch this one last week, but hopefully I'll finish this week!


Up next:


Another horror/thriller!


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment