Sunday, July 30, 2023

Sunday Post #360: Reading and Gaming


Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

It was a chill week at work without the chaos of school, thank god. I've also gotten a bit of blogging and reading done. And I'm hoping to finish writing a couple more reviews today.

I finally got new glasses! I had my eye exam done last week, but I kept forgetting to order my new glasses lol. But I finally got them this week and my eyeballs are still getting used to the new prescription. Lol. It's not a big change, but it still makes me feel drunk 😂 I've never been drunk, but this is probably what it's like 😆

On Wednesday I took my car in for some maintenance. It was an all-day thing so I spent it reading (I chronicled it on Threads just FYI ). And yesterday I went to a couple of bookstores and that was a lot of fun! I didn't end up buying any books, but it was still a pretty fun day. (I also posted about that over on Threads 👀 lol)


And I'm having a 25% off sale on my Pango bookshop, for anyone interested. I'll probably have it going for the next week or so.

What I've been watching:


I watched the Barbie movie with my mom this past week and we both loved it! It was so much fun but also very cathartic.


And of course, I'm still re-watching Supernatural. I have made it to the season with Soulless Sam and just watched this 👆 episode 😆 I love this show. Lol.

What I've been listening to:


This song is about Guts from beserk, I recently read the manga and loved this line "He was the reason i've been thrown into this darkness, and now he's the only reason keeping me alive". -Unlike Pluto

What I've been playing:


I got back into the Black Widow challenge on Sims 4... I think I have 4 dead husbands by now 😆 I also finished the Spongebob DLC in Power Wash Simulator, which was a lot of fun! And then last night I played some Animal Crossing. I haven't touched that game in a while, but suddenly I had the urge to pick it back up. And last, I got the Nintendo Online Expansion pack because I wanted to play Banjo Kazooie 😆 I love this game! And I love that there are so many old games you can pick from!

Nail art of the week:


Online

Books reviewed this week:

★★★★☆
★★★★★
★★★☆☆
★★★★★


Other posts from this week:

#326: Murders and Mysteries
#6: Maybe This Time...

Book Haul



How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment