Monday, October 23, 2023

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #339: My Mood, I Swear...


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I read:


A space horror novella set in a suddenly desolate amusement park on the MOON... This was GOOD! I really enjoyed it! I liked the premise, and I especially liked the setting! It was so cool!


Currently reading:



Haven't touched Blood of My Blood 👀 But I started The Darenti Paradox and I'm enjoying it! I've definitely begun my sci-fi kick a little earlier than I would've liked, but I'm not gonna fight it. Maybe I'll get a couple more spooky books in before the month is over... if the mood permits.


Up next:


This is the only series by Julia Huni that I have not started yet, so after I finish the latest CEC book, I might start this one!


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment