Sunday, October 15, 2023

Sunday Post #371: Friends with Death


Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

Just another week of work and nonstop playing The Sims 4. Lol. The school was chaotic, as always. (I have been talking about some of the chaos at work over on Threads if you're interested... it's a lot. Lol.) But besides that, not much has been going on.

What I've been watching:

I did watch Jason X on Friday the 13th for obvious reasons lol. It was so dumb and I love it! 😆

What I've been playing:

For the Super Sim Challenge, my Sim has completed 3 out of the 5 werewolf aspirations.


In the first pic above, my Super Sim got into her first brawl and there she is looking as happy as a clam 😂 I took a screenshot because I was surprised at how beat up she looked lol. But clearly, she's fine! Lol. And in the second pic, that's Death comforting me after he took my dog 😭 (Also, I didn't capture it in the screenshot, but Death was uncomfortable because I was so close to losing control and going on a rampage 😂) I had 3 pets and they're all dead now 😭 I'm definitely going to be bringing them back at some point.


And here is my new Sim for the Alien Takeover Challenge! I ended up scrapping my male alien Sim and going with a female instead because I wasn't sure whether he would be able to impregnate male Sims... I think that only happens when they're abducted. Also, this way I had more control and I could carry the pregnancy myself without having to worry about another Sim carrying the alien baby. Part of the challenge is to keep your alien identity a secret, and that would've been hard. (And yes, that is Death feeling the baby bump after taking the baby daddy 😂 The way that my Sims are so friendly with Death... 😂 That should tell you what type of gameplay I like 😅🤣)

Nail art of the week:

 

The kids at school have been requesting nail art, and this week they requested mummies, ghosts, and skeletons. Lol. So I gave them that on one hand and then on the other, I used a new crackle polish I just got!

 

And they glow in the dark!

Online

Books reviewed this week:

★★★★★


Other posts from this week:

#337: Spookiness in Space
Friday the 13th Book Tag


Ongoing giveaway:


Book Haul



How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment