Monday, October 16, 2023

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #338: In the Middle of Spooky Season and My Mood is Acting Up


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I read:



I picked this one up because I really liked this author's other book, Paradise-1. And while this one was fine overall, I didn't love it as much as I did Paradise-1. But it was fine! It's a sci-fi horror set in space, and there may or may not be aliens 👀


Currently reading:


I'm hoping to pick this one back up again soon. I am about halfway through with it and was enjoying it.


Up next:


Idk... again. My mood is in that weird place where it doesn't know what it wasn't... well, I hope that's all it is and not the dreaded reading slump. Not in the middle of Spooky Season! 😭 Maybe I'll do some Fear Street... those are always entertaining and quite fast reads.


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment