Sunday, October 29, 2023

Sunday Post #373: Spaghetti Babies and Spooky Tales


Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

Just another week of work, nothing too terribly exciting. Lol.

What I've been watching:

I haven't really been watching anything, but today I'm planning on watching some spooky movies. On Netflix, I just started the movie Deliver Us From Evil, so I'll let you know how that is next week!

What I've been listening to:

Unlike Pluto started putting out new music again, which is crazy because his latest album literally just came out this past spring! He is a music-writing machine! But I love his music, so I'm happy. Lol.


PICS

What I've been playing:

I was playing the Alien Takeover Challenge where the Mama Alien's adult kids come visit her way too often lol, when her infant suddenly turned into Betty Spaghetty! 😂


Sometimes the glitches in this game are really amusing. Lol. And for the Super Sim Challenge, my Super Sim finally completed the Serial Romantic aspiration! And last week I mentioned there was a cat I wanted to adopt, well right after her first golden date, said cat appeared! Mayor Whiskers!


I love him! He is so cute! And my Super Sim is also almost done with all the werewolf aspirations, all she has to do is drink the cure. But I'm almost hesitant! Having her as a werewolf has been a lot of fun! And the next love aspiration, the Soulmate one, requires her to get married, and I kinda want her to marry her vampire boyfriend now when she's still a werewolf for story purposes and as sort of a full circle moment since they started off hating each other because of their species. But I also don't want her to get married now because that's just another Sim I have to deal with, and this is the Super Sim Challenge, not the Super Couple Challenge 😆


And then I also thought it would be a great idea for my Super Sim to run a vet clinic until it got 5 stars, but I am convinced that that is an impossible feat! It was almost impossible to just get it to 4 stars, but after much trying, I think I'm done with it. Lol. Also, that vet kept doing that, just shoving herself into the little gap and staring at the wall Blair Witch style 😨 It was freaking me out so I got rid of the gap. Lol. And I also bought some new DLCs, including the Spooky Stuff pack! I'm so excited! There was a sale going on so I decided to grab a bunch of stuff. The Sims 4 is actually free to play, but I swear, with all the DLC stuff, this is the most expensive game I've ever bought... and I regret nothing 😆

Nail art of the week:


No nail art this week, just a fall mani with a flakie topper.

Online

Books reviewed this week:

★★★★☆


Other posts from this week:

#339: My Mood, I Swear...

Book Haul

Purchased:


IT'S FINALLY OUT! Ah! I've been waiting for the audiobook of this book for so long! I'm so happy it's finally out! I love this series!


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment