Sunday, November 12, 2023

Sunday Post #375: Time Off Incoming


Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

Another week of work and nothing else. I did have Friday off which was nice. And this coming week I'm only working half days, and then next week is Thanksgiving so more days off! I'm very excited for all the time off 😆

What I've been listening to:

The new blink-182 album came out recently and it's SO GOOD!


What I've been playing:

My werewolf Super Sim got married to her vampire boyfriend! How cute. Lol.


And then they both sat down to study some vampire lore.


And here is my Super Sim going from werewolf to vampire. I've been playing with vampires for a little bit now, and honestly, I prefer the werewolves so far. It was just so fun and I already miss her being a werewolf!


And here's some random stuff that made me laugh. The vampire husband thoroughly enjoying Woohooing his werewolf wife, for one 😂 See! Werewolves are great! Lol. And then when she took the werewolf cure and she completed the aspiration, I got the pop-up in the middle and it made me SO happy! Who knew the Sims 4 developers were Fall Out Boy fans 😆 And my Super Sim is currently working her way through the Doctor career (yes, she's a vampire doctor... I did that on purpose because Carlisle Cullen vibes 😆), and her doctor coworker apparently died between shifts?? But she's still showing up! 😂 Honestly, I don't know if I would personally go to a hospital being run be a vampire and a ghost 😂

Nail art polish of the week:


Online

Book reviewed this week:

★★★★☆


Other posts from this week:

#341: Trying to Evade a Slump
2023 Spooky TBR Update

Book Haul

Freebies:


This morning I sat down and cleared my inbox of a bunch of emails I had sitting there cause they were annoying me. Lol. The first two books I got as newsletter freebies, and the third was a Kickstarter reward.


Purchased:


More Kickstarted rewards! I finally downloaded the last two novellas I had from the Krimson Empire series!


For Review:


And I don't remember if I mentioned The Haunting before?? But I got that one from Delacorte Press and Odin from First Second (Thanks!) Very excited for both of these!


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment