Monday, November 6, 2023

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #341: Trying to Evade a Slump


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I read:



A bunch of Julia Huni books this week! I finally read The Darenti Paradox which means that I'm all caught up on the Colonial Explorer Corps series! And then after that, I read a couple of prequels, one from CEC and the other from Krimson Empire, which is the only Julia Huni series I had not started yet. But I really liked all of these books!


Currently reading:



Finally started Krimson Run and I'm really enjoying it! There's a heavy spy feel which I was not expecting, but I'm really enjoying!


Up next:


If my mood continues to cooperate, I'll probably just continue on with the series.


What are you reading this week?

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You're reading a lot. I'm reading Practical Magic by Alice Hoffman. It's good so far.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard good things about that one! Glad to hear you liked it too!

      Delete