Saturday, November 11, 2023

2023 Spooky TBR Update


Being a mood reader is so annoying. I had all these plans of all these spooky books I wanted to read in October, but that didn't happen 🫠 I ended up reading 50% of a mystery thriller in October before my mood was like, "Haha, nope! I want sci-fi!" 🙃



I still want to finish Blood of My Blood, and hopefully, my mood will cooperate before the year is over. And I actually really want to read a bunch of these before the end of the year, but we'll see. I did read two books off my TBR though! And only because they were sci-fi horror 😂 But hey, I'll take it! Lol.


I only ended up reading 16% of my Spooky TBR 🤦‍♀️ And this is exactly why I tend to not make TBRs for myself. Because my mood runs the show around here 😂

I hope you guys read all the books you wanted to last month! And let me know if you read any good spooky books!

No comments:

Post a Comment