Sunday, July 1, 2012

Book of the Month: June 2012


"Book of the Month" is a monthly event hosted by Book Whales YA Reviews. This is done to highlight one of the books that you have read in the previous month.
 This will enable us to comment from one blog to another. Books you recommend for others to read. Hope you guys will join us. We would love to see your favorite book of the month!
~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Of the four books I read, my favorite book for the month of June was.....

*drum roll*

.......

............

.................

...........

....



This book was very cool! I always love books where the main character has some super cool supernatural ability...it just fascinates me!

~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Have you read this book? What did you think about it?
What was your favorite book of the month??

2 comments:

  1. I'll check it out. Very nice drum roll, I held my breath. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! You definitely should! It was really good!

      Delete