Saturday, March 18, 2023

Literary Nails: Coffee and Books


It's been a while since I did any literary nails, so here are some I did last month, inspired by Holo Taco's Barista collection!



The colors are all coffee themed, and they're this really pretty jelly base with crushed micro holo flakies. I love this formula of nail polish! The holo is amazing! These are all the polishes I used:


Holo Taco - Long-Lasting Base
Holo Taco - Espresso Your Holo
Holo Taco - Need I Say Mocha?
Holo Taco - Holo Cappuccino
Holo Taco - Blushed Ice
Holo Taco - Oat Couture
Twinkled T - Vibin'
Holo Taco - Super Glossy Taco


And I also used this bookish stamping plate from Uber Chic - Just One More Chapter.


I started off with one coat of the lightest color polish, and then I did a gradient of all 5 colors on top. And after that, I just stamped the design!


And you have books and coffee nails! Drink coffee. Read books. Be happy.


I'm not gonna lie, I'm more of a tea person myself, but I'll have a coffee now and then 😆 Let me know what you think of these nails and what your favorite drink is while reading books!

2 comments: