Saturday, February 3, 2024

Literary Nails: Books and Plants


I love doing nail art, but I haven't been doing much of it these last couple of months. But when I recently came across some more bookish stamping plates (because I already have a couple, of course, 😆) I knew I had to get them! So last weekend I sat down and played with one of my new stamping plates, and I love it! The theme for this mani: books and plants.


The technique I used is called reverse stamping and you basically pick up the image on a stamper and then fill the image in like you were coloring a coloring book. It's very time-consuming, which is why I don't do it often, but honestly, I love the result.


These are all the polishes I used:


TwinkledT - Vibin'
Holo Taco - Blushed Ice
Holo Taco - Burnt Bridges
Holo Taco - Not Milky White
Maniology - Marzipan
Holo Taco - Nightshade
Holo Taco - Lowkey Blushing
Cirque Colors - BAM
Maniology - Soft Sage
Holo Taco - Modest Moss
Orly - Bonder Rubberized Base Coat
Holo Taco - Super Glossy Taco

And this is the fun stamping plate I used:


This stamping plate has a lot of fun images! But to keep the mani cohesive, I just focused on the books and plants. Next, time I want to do a books and cats design 😺


And here are some close-ups.



So what do you think? Did I nail it? 😜

No comments:

Post a Comment