Saturday, May 20, 2023

Literary Nails: Books Are Better Than People


I'm back with another rare bookish nail art post! For this one I used one of my favorite stamping plates and one of my favorite limited edition nail polishes, a neon pink called Retail Therapy (which I literally just did... I do not want to tell you how much I just spent on nail art supplies and polishes 🙈😅)


The Books are Better than People nail is my favorite 😆

And here are the polishes I used:


Holo Taco - Long-Lasting Base
Cirque Colors - Retail Therapy (not in stock)
Holo Taco - Rainbow Snow
TwinkledT - Vibin'
Holo Taco - Super Glossy Taco

And this is the stamping plate I used:

Image from Maniology

This is one of my simpler designs... I tend to complicate things for myself, but I love complicated nail art, so. Lol. But this one was pretty easy! I just filled in the image with some holo glitter while it was still on the stamper (called reverse stamping), and I stamped it on my nails!



I'm not a big fan of the color pink, but oddly enough, Retail Therapy is one of my favorite nail polishes of all time! I love it so much that I even have a back up bottle because I knew it was limited 😆

So what do you think? Did I nail it? 😜

4 comments: