Hey guys! I gots another great giveaway for you! So, I've been waiting for this book for, like, ever! Book one was fantastic and I honestly could not wait to find out more about Cali and her awesome power!
Here is what I'm talking about:
Here is what I'm talking about:
Country girl Cali has been kept a secret her entire life, raised in isolation by two very troubled people. Despite her parent’s disturbing fits, Cal is perfectly content, living at one with the nature that surrounds her, and finding adventure inside the pages of her beloved books. When an awful tragedy tears her away from her remote cabin in the woods, nothing she’s ever read has prepared her for a world that she knows very little about.
Girls and motorcycles are what bad-boy Cal’s life is all about. Brought up in a raucous party house by his biker brother, he’s free to do as he pleases, going through the motions on his final days of high school. Aimless, Cal stopped thinking about his future a long time ago.
Attacked by a gang of thugs while running an errand for his brother, Cal is in serious trouble until a fierce girl appears out of nowhere to intervene. She chases off three grown men, sparing Cal a brutal beating before disappearing into the night like a spirit. He can’t stop thinking about his mysterious rescuer, and when she turns out to be the weird new girl at school who goes out of her way to avoid him, he can’t contain his curiosity.
He’s never met anyone like her before, and the more he learns about the unusual girl who shares his nickname, the more he wants to know. Cal can’t help falling for Cal, but can he keep her from falling victim to a dangerous enemy from her parent’s tragic past?
The author released book 2 , "The Mackenzie Legacy," a few days ago, and I am SUPER excited to read it!! Just in case some of you have not read "The Athena Effect," I wont post the summary of book 2 to prevent spoilers (but if you want to read it anyway, click on over to Goodreads), I will share to gorgeous cover, however:
So, to celebrate the release of "The Mackenzie Legacy," we are going to have a giveaway! ONE lucky winner will get these awesome prizes:
- "The Athena Effect" e-book
- "The Mackenzie Legacy" e-book
- PLUS a superly gorgeous charm bracelet (see pic below)!
And Derrolyn made this bracelet herself! Isn't it great?? Here is what she has to say about it: "I made up some charm bracelets loaded with little trinkets that tie in with the story. They’re approx 9’’, antique gold tone metal, with assorted charms (little hamsas and motorcycles eeee!) and a lobster claw closure."
Okay, be honest with me, who doesn't want that gorgeous piece of jewelry? I can't wait to get started on "The Mackenzie Legacy." I know it will be as great as "The Athena Effect" if not better!!
The Rules and Other-Important-Stuff-You-Should-Probably-Read:
- Prizes provided by the author (thank you!)
- This giveaway is International.
- The winner will be notified by e-mail on April 30th and will have 48 hours to claim the prize, otherwise a new winner will be chosen. (So please, when you sign in to the Rafflecopter form, use an e-mail you check often and double check that it is correct.)
- Must be 16 or older to enter or have parent's permission.
- 1 entry per person. Duplicate entries will be deleted and participant will be disqualified. The only exception is the "once a day" entries.
- All entries will be verified. If any are falsified, all entries for that participant will be deleted, and the participant will be disqualified.
- Giveaway details are subject to change without notice.
- Lili Lost in a Book is not responsible for any lost items when mailed.
- Void where prohibited by law.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Thanks so much for stopping by and good luck to everyone who enters!